Area 33 Resources
The purpose of the area assembly is to serve, not govern, Nebraska Area 33 Al-Anon and Alateen groups
as a means of establishing and utilizing contacts with all groups and with the Al-Anon World Service Office
and to help the families and friends of alcoholics.
Al-Anon Member Involved in Alateen Service (AMIAS)
- Area 33 Alateen Safety Guidelines (Revised 2012)
- Area 33 Re-certification Process for AMIAS
- Area 33 AMIAS Re-certification Form (Revised 06.04.17)
- Alateen Safety Guidelines (G34)
- Alateen Sponsorship (S27)
- Alateen Talk Magazine (WSO)
- Alateen Sponsorship Preparation
Service Position Guidelines from the WSO
- Area Literature Coordinators (G-6)
- Group Reprsentatives (G11)
- Guidelines for Newsletter Editors (G-21)
- Area Archives (G-30)
- Area Forum Coordinators (G-32)
- Area Group Records Coordinator (G-36)
- District Representative (G-37)
- Area Public Outreach Coordinator (G-38)
Additional Service Resources From the World Service Office (WSO)
- Guidelines – Provides useful information for many Al-Anon service positions, meeting formats, group inventories and other matters affecting Al-Anon and Alateen.
- Al-Anon/Alateen Service Manual 2018-2021 – Provides information on the Al-Anon fellowship, its purpose and it’s functions. This manual is also a resource for solving group problems and maintaining unity.
- In The Loop – Newsletter from the WSO
- World Service Conference Summaries Archives – The World Service Conference meets yearly, The World Service Conference Summaries provide a means in which groups and members can learn about the activities of the conference.